At Business Boost, our customers find personalised marketing, sales and management consulting services tailored for the SMB market.
Those consulting services are based on recognised models that are simple to understand and to use. It allows customers to bring a clear rapid structure within their organizations.
The quality of our missions is much more important than the quantity while the satisfaction of our customers is imperative. This is why I am personally involved in each project. If there is a need for it, we can also work with a network of selected independent consultants who share the same philosophy and who have complementary competencies.
The marketing consulting services cover activities such as:
• Creation of a tailored marketing plan,
• Partnerships and follow-up of all contacts with marketing agencies, media partners, …
• Ad interim management of the customer’s marketing activities,
• Organization of events and seminars,
• Set-up and active follow-up of social media accounts for the customer,
• Content creation for the communication channels of the customer (blog, website, newsletters, …),
• Trainings & workshops (e.g.: Pitch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, The golden rules of Marketing, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, …),
The sales consulting services cover activities such as:
• Management and coaching of sales teams,
• Teaching of sales and negotiation techniques,
• Business development activities towards prospective customers,
• Development of strategic partnerships with suppliers, partners, lobbying institutions, …
• Teaching of « pitch » and « storytelling » techniques,
• Trainings & workshops (e.g.: Tele-sales, sales techniques, …)
The management consulting services cover activities such as:
• Brainstorming sessions about the customer strategy,
• Development of clear and complete business models for the customer,
• Set-up and development of specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-specific objectives,
• Selection and management of monitoring tools and dashboards,
• Support in the search for specific employees profiles,
• Teaching of coaching, feedback, « pitch », and « storytelling » techniques,
• Set-up and follow-up of change management processes within the organization,
• Trainings & workshops (e.g.: ex.: Business Model Canvas, Six Thinking Hats, …)
In addition we also propose specific consulting services in Microsoft Licensing. We undertake an audit of your current licensing situation and we help you to optimise it. I am specifically certified and recognised by Microsoft in this domain. I am MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) in “Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions for Small and Medium Organizations” (Microsoft Exam 70-671: This exam validates the skills needed to design and sell licensing solutions to small and medium-sized organizations. Organizations in this category typically have from 5 to 499 devices).